Nivek

Default How do I put a 0 in my pie graph?

I need 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 as my secondary value but Excel always changes to 1,
2, 3, 4 and 5.

Thanks in advance,
Nivek
Jon Peltier

You mean category value? Arrange your data like this:

Name
0 Y1
1 Y2
2 Y3
3 Y4
4 Y5

The blank cell atop the first column tells Excel to treat it as categories.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services