Chart Data Table Align

Default Can anyone align the numbers within the datatable of a chart?

Hi,

I have this request from 'the top' within my organization to align to the
right the numbers on the data table of every chart we produce for our monthly
reports.

The charts are created with Excel. I tried to play with the macros, visual
basic editor, and even with the script editor. All I get is that it does not
support this feature.

Can anyone please help

Thank you,

Chris

Tushar Mehta

The chart table in XL has very limited formatting capability. Consider
simulating the effect of a chart table. See
Custom Chart Table
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...able/index.htm

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , "=?
Utf-8?B?Q2hhcnQgRGF0YSBUYWJsZSBBbGlnbg==?=" <Chart Data Table
says...