Old August 10th 05, 06:40 AM
kayleigh

Default How do I make a to do chart for every day of the week?

How do I make a to do chart for every day of the week?

Old August 10th 05, 12:25 PM
Tushar Mehta

I know what a 'to do' list means but what does a 'to do chart' mean?
Is it for assigning tasks to individuals on a rotating basis (like
chores for the family)?

What is the context for one? What do you expect to see on it?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
How do I make a to do chart for every day of the week?