Old April 13th 05, 12:21 AM
doxylady

Default In a chart how do I make the bars bigger?

How can I change the size of bars in a chart???

Old April 13th 05, 12:57 AM
John Mansfield

Click once on the bars. Right-click on your mouse. Choose Selected Object
from the menu. In the Format Data Series dialog box, go to the Options tab.
You can adjust the width of the bars via the Gap Width input.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

Old May 4th 05, 07:11 PM
AGC

I had this problem myself today. I found that the gap and width sizing
weren't changing to width of the bars in my graph. It seems to have
something to do with using a date as the Category Axis Label. This was the
fix:

Go to Chart Options and select the Axes tab. Under Category (X) axis select
"Category". That should make the bars wider.