Julien

Default copying chart Excel into a vb form

Hi, I have a chart Excel created from a vb.net form. How can I copy
that chart, to integrate it in my form vb ? I tried with the EditCopy
method, but it isn't associated with the object
ApplicationExcel.ActiveChart
Anybody knows how can I copy it to my MsChart Object ??

Thanks
Julien

Thanks, but is it possible to copy directly the chart, not a picture of the chart ??

Tushar Mehta wrote in message om...
Displaying a Chart in a UserForm

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com