Alison

Default Copying charts to PPt from Excel

1. When I select my XY scatter chart that is located in the worksheet, and
choose copy the chart automatically resizes. Why is this? (Using Office 2003)

2. When I copy and paste this as a picture into PowerPoint. the size of the
graph is different from what it was when it left excel, and the fonts are
different. I know how to resize the chart but one would think that when you
copy something it would keeps it original size.

Why is this?