-   -   copying chart Excel into a vb form (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/32530-copying-chart-excel-into-vbulletin-form.html)

Julien

copying chart Excel into a vb form

Hi, I have a chart Excel created from a vb.net form. How can I copy
that chart, to integrate it in my form vb ? I tried with the EditCopy
method, but it isn't associated with the object
ApplicationExcel.ActiveChart
Anybody knows how can I copy it to my MsChart Object ??

Thanks

Tushar Mehta

Displaying a Chart in a UserForm

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Hi, I have a chart Excel created from a vb.net form. How can I copy
that chart, to integrate it in my form vb ? I tried with the EditCopy
method, but it isn't associated with the object
ApplicationExcel.ActiveChart
Anybody knows how can I copy it to my MsChart Object ??

Thanks

Julien

Thanks, but is it possible to copy directly the chart, not a picture of the chart ??