Dave_lineless

Default Lines missing in line chart

I'm selecting the 4th sub-type under "Line Chart." The data points appear
but I want lines to connect the data points and lines do not appear.
bj

are your cells with data contiguous?
when you double click on a data point on the chart, does the patterns window
show lines?

"Dave_lineless" wrote:

I'm selecting the 4th sub-type under "Line Chart." The data points appear
but I want lines to connect the data points and lines do not appear.

Dave_lineless

"Dave_lineless" wrote:

I'm selecting the 4th sub-type under "Line Chart." The data points appear
but I want lines to connect the data points and lines do not appear.

BJ, 1) The cells containing data are NOT contiguous. 2) When I
double-click the patterns window does show a line style.