Literalgar

Default Suppressed 0's on the vertical axis in Excel '97

I got an error the first time I tried to post this earlier this afternoon,
please accept my apologies if this is question is duplicated.

The question has come up in a local users group:
We are designing a column chart on excel 97, and we
want to have a suppressed zero on the vertical axis.
The automatic range comes up at 0 - 25.
Individual data values are between 12 and 19.
We want to make the vertical axis set at 10 - 20.
Can this be done

Thank you in advance for your thoughts,
Gary
Jon Peltier

Double click on the axis, and on the Scale tab, enter 10 for minimum and
20 for maximum. Don't re-check the boxes in the Auto column next to the
values you enter (believe it or not, some people check this and then
don't understand why Excel goes back to autoscale mode).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services