Old January 17th 05, 08:47 PM
Cathy1114

Default How do I get a second Y axis in Excel 2000

I'm trying to create an x y scatter chart with 2 Y axis. I follow the
instructions on the web site, but I don't get the option in the format
pull-down. I'm beginning to think Excel 2000 doesn't support the 2 Y axis
option. Am I nuts?

Old January 18th 05, 12:11 AM
John Mansfield

Cathy,

To get the second Y-axis, double-click on one of the points on the series
that you want to chart on the second axis. In the Format Data Series dialog
box, go to the Axis tab. Choose the "Plot series on secondary axis" option.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

Old January 20th 05, 12:58 AM
Jon Peltier

Cathy -

Don't forget, you need at least two series before Excel will allow a secondary axis.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services