Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charte - how to devide the axes into 2 sones

If I have a chart where one of the series has a really large amount, compared
to the rest of the chart , is it possible to cut the length of the chart
column down (on this one series only) so that the difference is not so big
between the colums.

THis is in Excel 2007. I know it is possible to make a secondary axes, but
how to make all the colums show....

Thanks in advance!

Kathrine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Excel 2007, PivotChart
Divide vertical axis into two ranges.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m3ujunm1zi2/10_23_09.xlsx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

If I understood you correctly, see
Graphical display of numbers that differ by a magnitude
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...ifferences.htm

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:22:01 -0700, Kathrine
wrote:

If I have a chart where one of the series has a really large amount, compared
to the rest of the chart , is it possible to cut the length of the chart
column down (on this one series only) so that the difference is not so big
between the colums.

THis is in Excel 2007. I know it is possible to make a secondary axes, but
how to make all the colums show....

Thanks in advance!

Kathrine

Regards,

Tushar Mehta
Microsoft MVP Excel 2000-present
www.tushar-mehta.com
Excel and PowerPoint tutorials and add-ins