Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Can a chart add data to a table?

Once I have created a chart, is it possible to use functions so that the
chart's data is automatically inputted into a table I create? I know this
seems to be a little backward, but any assistance/ideas would be much
appreciated.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The chart's data already comes from a worksheet somewhere. Can't you use
the original data?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier