Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Your Help is Appreciated

Dear all

I am using MS Excel 2003 and I am trying to plot a graph/chart/graphical
representation of the following:

I would like to somehow plot :

Time Price Meetings
16/09/2002
23/09/2002 225 27-Sep-02
30/09/2002
07/10/2002
14/10/2002 368
21/10/2002 23-Oct-02
28/10/2002
04/11/2002 354
11/11/2002
18/11/2002 235
25/11/2002
02/12/2002

I dont mind how the data is displayed but I envisaged some kind of bar chart
to represent the prices and a line chart / crosses to indicate the dates of
the meetings.

Can anyone help with this or am I being stupid?

Thanks for everything in advance

Sarah
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

in 2003 it is possible but tricky - the table that shows the meetings needs
to be separate from the graph data - plotted on the same graph but using a
secondary axis. For this data series turn on labels.
I am unable to make this technique work in Excel 2007 however.