Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help would be much appreciated!

Hello my friends, I tried everything but I am stumped! My database is a list
of 324 names with 24 columns with their details (address and other specific
characteristics - for example: male, female, English, Spanish, etc...). I
use this database for mail merge. What I am trying to do is to automatically
organize my database in several worksheets (example: a list of all
male/Spanish). Each time I would add a new name to my database, each
worksheet would be instantly updated. Is that possible or not? Thank you in
advance for your suggestions! Happy Thanksgiving! Chris in Miami

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you Bob! You are quite right, but I have a tendency to complicate
things... I wonder if it's possible to fill the main worksheet and have that
information automatically copied to a secondary sheet. By the way, I realize
that I posted my question twice... The first time, I thought it had not been
entered. Sorry folks!
Best, Chris