Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Umlas, Excel MVP Bob Umlas, Excel MVP is offline

Default Help would be much appreciated!

Why complicate things? Data/Filter/Autofilter is very handy for doing this!

"Daptin" wrote:

Hello my friends, I tried everything but I am stumped! My database is a list
of 324 names with 24 columns with their details (address and other specific
characteristics - for example: male, female, English, Spanish, etc...). I
use this database for mail merge. What I am trying to do is to automatically
organize my database in several worksheets (example: a list of all
male/Spanish). Each time I would add a new name to my database, each
worksheet would be instantly updated. Is that possible or not? Thank you in
advance for your suggestions! Happy Thanksgiving! Chris in Miami