Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 97 Graphs/Charts What's happened to the colours?

I had just got to grips with the charting options in Exdcel 97 when the other
day, all my nice charts had changed colour, THey are now all wishy washy
colours and I can't find out how to change the default colour settings to
give me more colourful options. Can anyone help?