Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default 2003 Chart not displaying properly in 2007

I have a large spreadsheet that was created in Excel 2003. It includes a
detailed chart that is part area chart and part line chart. When I open the
file in 2007, the area portions of the chart do not display properly (the
chart is unreadable). Any ideas on how I can fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

First thing I would try is recreating it in 2007 and see if the problem
persists. Also what does "the chart is unreadable" translate into?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire