Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stacked Bar chart

I have the following data the I need to have in a stacked bar format and
cannot figure out how to do it.

Supplier QTR 1 QTR 2 QTR 3
Quality Delivery Quality Deleivery Quality Delivery
ATS 25 10 49 0 50 0
Berger 35 20 50 40 0 40
BIG 35 10 60 20 60 20
CTL 35 30 60 30 40 30

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Take out the word "Supplier", and move each "QTR x" label one cell to the
left. Now select the data and create your chart.

- Jon
-------
Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html

Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______