Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart Formats Change When Copied or Reopened

With Excel 2007, for some X-Y Scatter Plot charts, some marker colors, number
formats will unwantedly change when I paste (regular paste and paste
enhanced-metafile) the chart into Word or PowerPoint. Also, if I save, close
and then reopen the file, the formats will unwantedly change then too.