Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
peopleflo

Default Excel cells change color after reopened

My company just purchased a copy of 2003. It seems to have some bugs, it may
be the computer as well. Everything seems to function fine until a
spreadsheet is reopened. The cell color formating changes when reopening,
yellow cells turn grey, grey cells turn black.... Any idea if there are
issues with excel that relate to this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wingnut

I have the same issues here, using Excel 2003 on a WinXP Pro SP2
machine. All updates to Office have been applied. My current theory is that
I'm loading a spreadsheet created by an earlier version.

"peopleflo" wrote:

My company just purchased a copy of 2003. It seems to have some bugs, it may
be the computer as well. Everything seems to function fine until a
spreadsheet is reopened. The cell color formating changes when reopening,
yellow cells turn grey, grey cells turn black.... Any idea if there are
issues with excel that relate to this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Victoria

I am having the same problem. My colors are changing and when I email
spreadsheets as attachments, the recipient is receiving the document in dark
colors that are covering up the data. I am also using 2003 on Windows XP.
It is occuring to me in new spreadsheets that I am creating in 2003, so I
know it isn't limited to spreadsheets being created by earlier versions. If
anyone has any idea how to fix this please let me know. I work in Excel all
day and my documents are looking like a mess when others receive them. Thanks.