Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Graph moved from Excel to Word

I've made a chart/graph in Excel and have copied and paasted into a Word
document, but for some reason the pasted chart does not include all of the
items in the "legend". I've tried re-pasting and I've tried re-creating the
chart and still have the same problem. Any thoughts?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

So I emailed the files to a friend and she was able to copy the graph and
paste it into the same Word file on her PC. She was also able to manipulate
the contens of the file while in word, move the legend around etc. I am
confused by this. Any thoughts on what I might need to do to enable me to
work like this on my own PC?

"paulrt64" wrote:

I've made a chart/graph in Excel and have copied and paasted into a Word
document, but for some reason the pasted chart does not include all of the
items in the "legend". I've tried re-pasting and I've tried re-creating the
chart and still have the same problem. Any thoughts?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Try this...don't know if it will work...

Copy the chart in Excel. Switch to Word and select Paste Special... In the
resulting dialog box ensure that you select the option for 'paste as chart
object' -- the exact language may vary across Office versions.

--
Tushar Mehta
http://www.tushar-mehta.com