Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default connecting bar graphs

I have a bar graph plotting

Weighting
100% 90% 70% 20% 10% 9% 1% Grand Total
Pipeline 2 21 19 39 4 1 10 96

I would like to centre all the bars (the length of the bar shows the
size/amount) so I want to take those bars, centre it and then connect all the
ends so that it forms a solid object.

Is that possible? I will be using it to show a pipe-like or funnel-like
object.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi ogerriz,

Sounds like you may want to look at this;
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html

Ed Ferrero

I have a bar graph plotting

Weighting
100% 90% 70% 20% 10% 9% 1% Grand Total
Pipeline 2 21 19 39 4 1 10 96

I would like to centre all the bars (the length of the bar shows the
size/amount) so I want to take those bars, centre it and then connect all
the
ends so that it forms a solid object.

Is that possible? I will be using it to show a pipe-like or funnel-like
object.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The pipeline chart