Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Connecting Worksheets

Hello!

I have an excel document that calculates vacation hours. Each pay
period, employees accumulate (how much depends on how long they have
been employed here) their: Earned hours, Used hours, and finally Total
hours left. The worksheet is set up:

4/20/06 4/20/06 4/20/06 5/5/06 5/5/06
5/5/06
Earned Used Total Earned Used
Total
Name
Name
Name

Employees would like another excel sheet to show them thier current
Total. (It doesn't matter if all employees are on the same sheet) I am
wondering how on another sheet I can ensure that it always shows the
current total (not from previous pay periods). I know how to connect
worksheets, but what formula do I use to show the most current data?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated :)

Thanks,

Carla

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mrice

Carla

You could set up a simple macro linked to the sheet_activate event of
your second sheet which programatically pulled the most recent data
across.

--
mrice

Research Scientist with many years of spreadsheet development experience
mrice's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10931
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=538186

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am not quite sure how to do that :) Any advice?

carla

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc