Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Need your expertise in creating this pie chart

Hi all,

I am a novice player to use all the dynamic pie charts, Can some one pls
help me in plotting a PIE chart for the following Data.
I have a case similar to the following issue:

start Time end time Color
Break fast 7:00 7:30 Orange
Travel time 7:30 9:00 RED
Productive hours 9:00 15:30 GREEN

Need to plot the chart with these values; besides it has to dynamically
change if the values are changed.

Kindly provide me your suggestions in layman terms.
TIA
Shiva
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

What do you want to show in the chart? The duration of each activity? If
so, in a separate column calculate the duration as ={end-time-cell} -
{start-time-cell}. Now, select the cells in the leftmost column and this new
column and create the chart.

--
Tushar Mehta
http://www.tushar-mehta.com