Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hero_honda

Default Drop Down List Expertise please!

Hello.... I got a big problem for drop down list... due to the fact its
quite complicated to me.. please help....

i got it upload for example... please.

|Filename: Data Validate Parts.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4817 |

Hero_honda
Hero_honda's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34713
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=545827

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
excelent

Do u want to get Bike name and price in cell d2 and e2 ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hero_honda

actually.. im trying to have a simple invoice but with a drop down
menu.

if possible i would like to have Quantity, bike name, bike parts,
brand, price, amount.

bike price u dont have to worry about it.. i can use vlookup..

i think its easier if we have bike brand, bike parts, bike name..... ..
i want is drop down menu break into smaller parts ... coz i have many
stock.. too many.. i need to break it down by using drop down menu..
the formula i believe isnt easy to deal with... please take your time
if u want to help me...

--
Hero_honda
Hero_honda's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34713
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=545827

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
excelent

Try it out

http://pmexcelent.dk/Bike.xls

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hero_honda

thx for the quick reply mate.

how come when i select KGW brand, i couldnt see Side mirror? i realised
u only select fms list.. there is kgw list too...

bike name = motorcycle name.. = a100, cb100, gl100, supra.. etc etc

actually i prefer to be

Column A: Brand
Column B: Motorcycle parts
Column C: Motorcycle Name (bike name)

dont worry about the price.. coz i can just use vlookup and another
formula to do it..

last thing to note.. when i select either one of the brand say KGW..
instead of showing me all the motorcycle parts that includes fms...
only kgw parts needs to be there... and after i select side mirror..
there is only 5 bike names in there (GL-PRO CDI, PRIMA, ,PRO NEOTECH,
Supra, Tornado).. and not all the bike names.. which makes it so
inefficient.. becoz i have so many stocks...... thousands..... thx

,

--
Hero_honda
Hero_honda's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34713
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=545827

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
excelent

hi
bout the side mirror i was wondering too - i didnt change that 1
just checked ur orginal file - same here only 2 choise
u could use KGWList in both cases

bout :
Column A: Brand
Column B: Motorcycle parts
Column C: Motorcycle Name (bike name)

is no problem to make it so

bout this:
last thing to note.. when i select either one of the brand say KGW..
instead of showing me all the motorcycle parts that includes fms...
only kgw parts needs to be there... and after i select side mirror..
there is only 5 bike names in there (GL-PRO CDI, PRIMA, ,PRO NEOTECH,
Supra, Tornado).. and not all the bike names.. which makes it so
inefficient.. becoz i have so many stocks...... thousands..... thx

thats not gona be easey if posiball at all
neds a lot of thinking :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hero_honda

what u mean by i could use kgw list too....

yeah... i selected fms list only.. coz i dont know whats the formula to
mix with kgw and fms list lol.

like i said.. this is a complex data validation .. lol.... been
searching alot .. couldnt really know how to do it.. hope u guys can
help me out...

last thing to note.. when i select either one of the brand say KGW..
instead of showing me all the motorcycle parts that includes fms...
only kgw parts needs to be there... and after i select side mirror..
there is only 5 bike names in there (GL-PRO CDI, PRIMA, ,PRO NEOTECH,
Supra, Tornado).. and not all the bike names.. which makes it so
inefficient.. becoz i have so many stocks...... thousands..... thx

--
Hero_honda
Hero_honda's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34713
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=545827

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Hero_honda

pls help... i uploaded my price list file.. on the invoice .. can u help
me what formula i should put in for motorcycle parts, motorcycle names??
i wanna use data validation

|Filename: sj testing 1.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4820 |