Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ace ace is offline

Default Excel Charts when I mouse over a certain cell...

i have an excel chart, a scatter diagram, which is working perfectly fine as
it is. I just want to know if there is any way in which I can put this chart
in a comment or click a button which will display the chart and ensure that
the chart gets updated as the input values change???
Is this possible???
I tried the solution which Ed had suggested but the thing is I have 15
charts to display and hide on the mouse over event and am now struggling
again with the same..Any cell I click gives me an error message..
I believe that it would chart the chart on its own based on the range
selected, hide it, and then display it on recognizing the cell selected
depending on the color and the font of the cell.

Any advice would be really appreciated..

Thanks,
Ace