Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart background color not copying along

Hi,

I have a problem with charts that are placed on seperate chartsheets within
my workbook. The chart-area is filled in different of yellow with a
fill-effect. No problems thus far. But now when I'm copying the chart to
word, the background-fill is reset to a black/white scheme instead of yellow.
Strange behaviour that didn't occur up till november 2008.

I've been researching this for a while. Up till now I found the following:
This only happens when the chart is on a seperate sheet, not when it is
positioned on a worksheet.
It only happens with fill-effects.
The color-switch allready appears on the clipboard (strange enough copying
the chart within excel, the color is gone on the clipboard but reappears when
pasting)

Considering the time this started happening, my suspect is the compatability
update for Office 2007 (I'm using Office 2003 SP3 myself). Alas this service
pack can't be uninstalled.

I hope someone over here can help me with this problem as I really need to
paste the charts with their chart-area fill-effect into word.

Thanks, Jaap/IkEcht