Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charting ROI

Does anyone have an idea what chart my best show ROI by Qtr? I have
calculated ROI for our sales rep commisions in comparison to our Gross Profit
and wanted to get advice as what chart may be best.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Without seeing the data, I would first suggest a simple bar chart with each
quarterly ROI being a bar.

--
John Mansfield
cellmatrix.net