Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default charting add in

Hi

Please could you suggest me a good excel add in for
making good looking chart ?

I'm a CPA and use excel for making balance sheet, forecast
cost control system and so on.
Excel is good but i need something new and good looking for
my client.

thanks

IMOTEP.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You will need to do a lot of formatting
OR but Excel 2007 which has many 'pretty' charts
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

Please could you suggest me a good excel add in for
making good looking chart ?

I'm a CPA and use excel for making balance sheet, forecast
cost control system and so on.
Excel is good but i need something new and good looking for
my client.

thanks

IMOTEP.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Pretty charts are nice, and there's a lot that can be done with the built-in
features, but I'd focus on getting the correct information in the format
that illustrates your meaning first. A fancy-schmancy chart with poorly
presented data will not make your client happy.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

Please could you suggest me a good excel add in for
making good looking chart ?

I'm a CPA and use excel for making balance sheet, forecast
cost control system and so on.
Excel is good but i need something new and good looking for
my client.

thanks

IMOTEP.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting