Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Change allignment on double catagory axis

Good Afternoon. I am running windows xp prof and have this issue with both
excel 2007 and 2003.

I have an area chart which has double information in the bottom
catagoryaxis. It has one date for two columns. When I got rotate the
information on the catagory axis. it only rotates the information that comes
first and not the date.

How can I get excel to change the alignment of all date in the catagory axis.

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance...
Myssie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You get the orientation Excel gives you. You may get some control by
changing the length of the labels. But there is nothing direct you can do.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"myssieh" wrote in message
Good Afternoon. I am running windows xp prof and have this issue with
both
excel 2007 and 2003.

I have an area chart which has double information in the bottom
catagoryaxis. It has one date for two columns. When I got rotate the
information on the catagory axis. it only rotates the information that
comes
first and not the date.

How can I get excel to change the alignment of all date in the catagory
axis.

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance...
Myssie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

If I understand correctly you have a double X-axis and you are changing the
alignment of the text.
Unfortunately when you apply a different alignment to this type of situation
only one of the multiple x-axes will actually change alignment.

One possible solution is to replace one of the X-axes with data label on a
dummy x-axis and then align those.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire