Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Change allignment on double catagory axis

Hi,

If I understand correctly you have a double X-axis and you are changing the
alignment of the text.
Unfortunately when you apply a different alignment to this type of situation
only one of the multiple x-axes will actually change alignment.

One possible solution is to replace one of the X-axes with data label on a
dummy x-axis and then align those.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"myssieh" wrote:

Good Afternoon. I am running windows xp prof and have this issue with both
excel 2007 and 2003.

I have an area chart which has double information in the bottom
catagoryaxis. It has one date for two columns. When I got rotate the
information on the catagory axis. it only rotates the information that comes
first and not the date.

How can I get excel to change the alignment of all date in the catagory axis.

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance...
Myssie