Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Forgot to put in the Board of Directors on my org chart in Excel

How can I add a top position to my org chart without having to redo the
entire thing... we have 170 boxes and I left out the top dog! I don't have a
budget for any new programs so I have to use what I have.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

what version of Excel are you using? I suppose you created the org chart
using the Diagram tool? If so you are going to have to fake it. Create a
second org chart using the same tool. Select the entire second level and
delete it, this will leave a single box. Size the box down to the size you
need and drag it to the top of your original org chart. It won't be part of
the org chart but it will suffice. You can copy one of the connector lines
on the original chart and resize it as need or you can use one of the drawing
toolbars lines and customize it to match the originals.

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire