Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jay Jay is offline

Default Excel Magnet board

Hello does any one know how to create buttons or shapes with names that I can
drag and drop? I am trying to replicate a magnet board so names can be moved
around to different cells. It would be really great if I could lock the
shapes from being deleted or editing the names. Thank you in advance for any
help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
a small text box from the drawing menu might do you.
on the menu bar....
viewtoolbarsdrawing
very movable but unfortunatly very deletable. i am not sure if it can be
lock from deleting.

regards
FSt1