Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How do I show a data table with legend keys in a line chart?

I am having trouble inserting a data table with legend keys into a line chart
that contains a horizontal target line. Can anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

I tried it in both 2007 and 2003 and had no problems. We need more
infomation, can you post a sample of the chart somewhere. The only issue I
have is that the target line is displayed on the data table, which I would
prefer that it not be.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire