Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Legend Keys (Pie chart)

I am using excel 2007, and I would like to know how can I increase de size of
the legend keys? they are small and squared.
I have tried increasing the font, but this isn't very helpful, the font
size would have to be at 16+ in order to distinguish the colors.

This is a big concern because I must use blue colors only...

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

It would be more effective to label the wedges with the category names. The
legend is physically separated from the pie, and the user takes longer to
internalize its information.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP