Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default LIne chart problem

I'm trying to set up a simple supply and demand chart in Excel 2007. I've
done this many times with past versions but can't get this to work in 2007.
Basically I want the price of the product on the y-axis (can't MS call it
that, please?) then supply to run upward with the number of products on the
x-axis and demand to run downward. I can't get the price on the y-axis no
matter what I try. I've looked everywhere online, but switch row/column and
using a secondary axis don't work. This should be so simple. Argh!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I figured this out myself, after I looked at Jon Peltier's website. Thanks,
Jon. If you want an intersecting line chart, USE AN XY CHART! I still think
MS could spend some money to make their charting more user friendly.