Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default line chart problem when I open file in 2007

Hi!
I have a problem with a line chart I made in Excel 2003 it is a line chart
that shows selling numbers during a year. On the x-axis I show the last day
of every month. The base unit is days and the main unit is month. my min
value is 2006-01-31 and maxvalu is 2006-12-31. It works fine in 2003. The
problem is when I open the file in excel 2007 then the x-axis shows the dates
2006-01-31
2006-03-03
2006-04-03
2006-05-03 and so on showint the third of every month except for januari. It
shows it right if I instead show the first of every month, the problem is
that I have made this graphs for several years and they allways shows the
last day of every month so it hard to change this policy now. How can I do to
make my chart look right in excel 2007?
Many thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Looks like a bug. The axis works nicely in Excel 2000-2003 (and probably in
earlier versions), but is mangled in Excel 2007.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions