Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 2007 won't display numbers on the vertical axis of column ch

I've been struggling for a while with this one and can't seem to find a
solution. I want to plot some series in a column chart, with values ranging
from 3E-18 to 8E-18. However, after plotting the chart, the vertical axis
does not display the numbers; only 0 at the bottom with empty space up the
rest of the left hand side.

Is it because the numbers are so small? Nothing I change in format axis
seems to alleviate this problem and I have plotted the same graph in Excel
2003 previously without a problem.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Looks like a bug. Scale is okay with 3E-15 values.

You can use this work around to create your own axis scale.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryAxis.html

Cheers
Andy

--