Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Column Chart with multiple vertical axis

I tried building a chart that displays 1 series in dollar sales and 1 series
in unit sales. I tried putting one on a secondary axis, but it always
overlaps the columns and changing the series overlap setting doesn't seem to
have any effect? Does any one know what is going on and how I can separate
columns on separate axis?

Thanks,
Jamie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You need to add a couple dummy series to help align the visible series:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP