Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Grouping data query

Hi,

I've got grouped sql sitting in an excel sheet as follows:

Cat Supplier Amount
A A 1
A B 12
A D 7
B B 23
B C 9
B E 30

I'm trying to create grouped bars on Category, with bars in the groups
representing the amounts per supplier. I've tried getting the Chart
wizard to do this to no avail, as each line becomes a bar Excel 2003.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Alex
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Alex,

You want to look into PivotTables and PivotCharts for grouping.
Microsoft.com and the internet have lots of info on PivotCharts.

Thanks,
Christopher