Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kay Kay is offline

Default Scrollbar in charts

I have not used scrollbar in charts before,
I have seen posting for scroll bar option but still did not get it.
if I have to add scroll bar to the chart then what should i do?
I know the icon from the controlbox tool menu but I dont know how to write
the code to connect scroll bar with chart/data.

any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Do a Google with: excel chart control "forms toolbar"
Lots of info out there on the topic
Then come back with more specific questions
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"kay" wrote in message
I have not used scrollbar in charts before,
I have seen posting for scroll bar option but still did not get it.
if I have to add scroll bar to the chart then what should i do?
I know the icon from the controlbox tool menu but I dont know how to write
the code to connect scroll bar with chart/data.

any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kay Kay is offline

in excel file - Scrollbar.xls
i have created scroll bar and zoom bar and it does not give proper value on
x axis it show % instead of Week
i have this table - for 52 weeks.

Week Utilization Est Target
1 99% 99% 90%
2 95% 95% 90%
3 90% 90% 90%
4 92% 91% 90%
5 97% 92% 90%
6 100% 88% 90%
7 97% 89% 90%
8 87% 90% 90%

Formula i am using -
for data in x axis lable
XData =offset(Sheet3!$A$3,Scroll,1,Zoom,1)

formula for values (Y axis value)
utilization=OFFSET(Scrollbar.xls!XData,0,0)
Est = =OFFSET(Scrollbar.xls!XData,0,1)
Target = =OFFSET(Scrollbar.xls!XData,0,2)

Thanks!