Ben

Default ScrollBar property

Hello,
I have a scroll bar to control the x axis of a chart. Can I set the MAX
value in the Scrollbar Property form to be linked to cell in the
spreadsheet rather than a fixed amount . I if so how do I do it. I tried
just entering the cell reference but it rejects it as an invalid property.
Thank you in advance.

ScottO

One way that might work is if you put the Max formula into a spare
cell and then reference your Scrollbar property to that cell.
Rgds,
ScottO