Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default color code series by an independent column of data

In previous versions of Excel I was able to color code a series of data in a
scatter plot based on another colum of data (i.e. cross plot column 1 versus
2 and color code by column 3). I can't figure out how to do that in Excel
2007. Any help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Did you use VBA code in the previous version. Maybe the security setting is
currently set to disable macros.

Cheers
Andy

--