Dee

Default Negative numbers on X axis

I have a line chart that has 2 Y axis and the X axis has values from 1 to 60.
Is there a way to place negative numbers on the x axis. For example I need to
have the x axis start at -5. When I go to format axis and then Scale, it
won't let me start at -5. I am using Excel 2002.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,

Dee

redbelly

Dee,

Is the Chart Type set to XY (Scatter)? If you change it to that type,
you should be able to set the X-axis scale to what you need.

Also, when you are editing the X-axis scale, make sure the box next to
"Logarithmic Scale" is NOT checked. Don't worry about what it means,
you do not want that option.

Mark