redbelly

Dee,

Is the Chart Type set to XY (Scatter)? If you change it to that type,
you should be able to set the X-axis scale to what you need.

Also, when you are editing the X-axis scale, make sure the box next to
"Logarithmic Scale" is NOT checked. Don't worry about what it means,
you do not want that option.

Mark

"Dee" wrote:
I have a line chart that has 2 Y axis and the X axis has values from

1 to 60.
Is there a way to place negative numbers on the x axis. For example I

need to
have the x axis start at -5. When I go to format axis and then Scale,

it
won't let me start at -5. I am using Excel 2002.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,

Dee