Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Maintain Aspect Ratio of 2D Plot on Different Monitors ??

(I'm trying here the Adv Opt Cross post for the 1st time)

Hello;

There's a good chance that some might have already posted this question
(including myself!), but I couldn't find any related threads in this forum
directly addressing the problem.

Suppose you've a 2D chart displaying the fuselage of an airplane nicely
proportional on the Full Screen of your desktop monitor.
You copy the w/b to your laptop and the display is completely out of
proportion because of the different aspect ratio of the screen.

Q1: Instead of Full Screen display, would a Custom View help in maintaining
the aspect ratio of the 2D plot regardless of monitor size ??

Q2: Does XL 2007 provide options for specifying the physical dimensions of
the chart area and/or plot area ??

Your expert insight would be greatly appreciated.