Default Aspect Ratio in Excel Charts

Hi group,
do any one know how to control the aspect ratio of the chart drawn in
MS-Excel?? I have points of circle but when I select all points and
create a XY Scatter chart from them, what I see is ellipse except of
circle. I want to see the circle. I appreciate anybody's help in this
regard.

dwae2000

Default drawing a red line through a "completed task"

I have a spreadsheet in which I am trying to have a column for "completed" or
"in progress" or "abnormal run". I would like Excel to automatically add a
red strikethrough line in all cells that say "completed". Is this possible?

Thanks.
Wendy

Earl Kiosterud

Wendy,

Conditional Formatting sounds like a good bet. Select the cells, Format -
Conditional Formatting, Cell Value Is, Equal to, type "completed" without
the quote marks. Then click Format, Font tab, and check "Strikethrough."\

You've posted this as a reply to pandy's post about Aspect Ratio in Excel
Charts. It should be as a new post.

Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com