Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Scatter Diagrams

The x values will not display properly. They just plot as if they were the
numbers 1 2 3 etc but the y values are fine.
If I make the reverse the x and y data the graph works but is of course not
in the format I want
Suggestions please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Use the XY chart type, not the line type, and make sure the chart is using
the X data.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Greener2224" wrote in message
The x values will not display properly. They just plot as if they were the
numbers 1 2 3 etc but the y values are fine.
If I make the reverse the x and y data the graph works but is of course
not
in the format I want
Suggestions please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Okay, I'll bite. Send a copy of the errant worksheet to me in an email to

jonxlmvp at peltiertech dot com

I'll take a look.

- Jon
-------