ksn

Default Labels for Scatter Diagrams

I have a scatter diagram that I want to put the labels next to each pair of
points, but am not sure how. I would like to handle the labels (months) as a
named range if this requires a macro. The data will be linked to other tabs
in the same workbook. There are other linked charts in the workbook as well.
This can be an embedded chart or a separate tab.

Example Data

January 1.10 1.40
February 0.90 0.90
March 1.05 0 .85
April 0.75 1.30

--
ksn
Jon Peltier

Try one of these free and easy to use Excel add-ins:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com/ss

- Jon
-------