Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default 3D Charting

I have a series of data. Each row is an observation. The first entry
(column or field) is the verticle position of the observation relative to an
origin, the second entry is the horizontal position of the observation
relative to an origin, and the third entry id the value of the observation.

How can I (or can I?) plot this data in a 3D column (or surface) chart in
Excel. If Excel won't do it, what software will?

Thanks